Here at Cardinal Newman we use a variety of applications to help parents/carers complete a number of task including;
- Update Dinner Money or Pay for a School Trip. (School Gateway)
- Look up Behaviour / Achievement ponits. (Xpressions)
- Check attendance. (Xpressions)
- Send / Revieve Messages. (Xpressions)
- Book your place at parents evening (School Website - Parents Evening System)
- Check Homework Which has been set (Show My Home Work)
The applications that we use are the following:
The school gateway is now ONLY used for payments. We no longer use this for commucating with parents or allowing them access to see their child's attendance and behavour points etc. This app is only used to top up your child's dinner money account.
If you’re having trouble logging in, it may be because the school does not have your current email and mobile phone number on record. Please call the school and we’ll update the details on our system.
This brand new app can be used to see your child's Achievement points, Behavour points, attendance and send and recevie messages from the school.
Logging in help: http://parents.groupcall.com/
Show My Home Work
The SMHW app can be used to see what homework your child has been set, when it is due in and also check to ensure that they are completeing the homework within the deadline.
Logging in help: https://showmyhomework.secure.force.com/help/ArticleDetail/Parents/The_basics/Logging-in-as-a-parent
- Can't logon ? - Contact the school office and check your contact details are correct, including your email and mobile number.
- I can't see any attendance on the Gateway App? - The Gateway app is only used for parents to make payments to the school this includes topping up your childs dinner money.
- I can't make a payment on the Xpressions app! - The Expressions app is due to check out your child’s attendance, behaviour points, contact the school, receive messages from the school and check achievement points.
- I cannot logon to Show My Home Work. - The great feature regarding SMHW is that you do not need to logon to see what homework has been set for your child. All you need is his/her year and class teacher to search for set homework.