At Cardinal Newman, we use a variety of applications to help parents/carers complete some tasks including;
- Update Dinner Money or Pay for a School Trip. (School Gateway)
- Look up Behaviour / Achievement points. (Arbor)
- Check attendance. (Arbor)
- Send / Receive Messages. (Arbor)
- Book your place at parents evening (School Website - Parents Evening System)
- Check Homework (ClassCharts)
information on each Application
The school gateway is used for making online payments. If you’re having trouble logging in, it may be because the school does not have your current email and mobile phone number on record. Please call the school and we’ll update the details on our system.
This app can be used to see your child's Achievement points, Behaviour points, attendance and send and receive messages from the school.
Logging in help: https://support.arbor-education.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002810985
You can use ClassCharts to see your child's Homework, Achievement points, Behaviour points and attendance.
Forgot your password?: https://www.classcharts.com/parent/forgot
- Can't log on? - Contact the school office and check your contact details are correct, including your email and mobile number.
- I can't see any attendance on the Gateway App? - The Gateway app is only used for parents to make payments to the school such as topping up their child's dinner money
- I can't make a payment on the Arbor app - The Arbor app is used to check out your child’s attendance, behaviour points, contact the school, receive messages from the school and check achievement points.
- I cannot log on to ClassCharts. - If you haven't used ClassCharts before please contact the School Office to get set up, otherwise please the the "Forgot Password?" option.