Where to go / Seating plans
Seating arrangements for each examination will be given individually to all students in a pack before the examinations. At the start of the examination period, daily examination seating plans will be posted on the examination notice board (outside the sports Hall by the fire exit) and also on the sixth form common room window. Please check carefully each day before you are due to get into line as sometimes, last minute changes to seating plans may be necessary.
What equipment should you bring?
Please make sure your child has the equipment they need to be successful. This includes spare pens, calculators (where necessary) contained within clear plastic pencil case. Please ensure that you check with your class teacher on the expectations for each examination
Conduct in examinations
Remember that once you enter the examination hall, you are entering examination conditions. This means that:
- You should not attempt to communicate with any other students.This includes turning around and look at other students once seated.
- You must ensure that all electronic devices (such as mobile phones, mp3 players etc) are switched off and placed in your bag before you enter the room
- You must ensure that you do not bring into the examination room any pieces of paper in your pockets.
- Water bottles are allowed, but the label must be removed before entering the room.
- Any watches must be taken off and placed on the desk
- You must be in full school uniform.Any student without the correct uniform will not be allowed into the examination hall.
Please note, you must remain within the examination room for the complete time allocated for the examination even if you finish early. Please remember to check through all of your responses for accuracy.