- Head of the RE faculty: Alanna Nardiello
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Religious Education is where students learn about different people's deepest beliefs and ideas, especially Catholic beliefs. Ever since humans have existed, so has our desire to discover the meaning of life.
The Religious Education Department believes that we are all equal in the eyes of God and have unique and special gifts. It is the job of the department to instil in our students the desire to use these gifts well and to treat fellow students with respect.
Our success is based upon mutual respect between pupils and teachers and a collective vision of achievement and progress which is shared by all members of the Religious Education staff.
KS3 Revision Materials
- Year 7 Spring Assessment Revision Sheet
- Year 7 spring revision Graphic Organisor
- Year 8 Spring Assessment Revision Sheet
- Year 8 spring revision Graphic Organisor
GCSE Revision Materials
- component 2 mindmap
- Component 3. Judaism Mindmap
- GCSE Component 1 good and evil revision guide
- GCSE Component 1 origins and meanings revision guide
- GCSE Component 2 life and death revision guide
- GCSE Component 2 sin and forgiveness revision guide
- GCSE Component 3 judaism revision guide
- PLC Good and Evil
- PLC Life and Death
- PLC Origins and Meaning
- PLCs Eduqas Judaism GCSE Religious Studies