The Library offers many facilities to students and staff, including:
- Fiction / Non-fiction book loans.
- Text book and Revision Guides for GCSE and A-Level.
- Photocopier and printing.
- Games for break/lunchtime (Chess, Draughts, Uno, Cards, Snakes & Ladders, Dobble).
- Colouring activities to support students’ mental health.
- Access to computers and laptops.
- Reading Cloud access to the library catalogue.
- Literature in French, Polish and Spanish
- Stationery Shop
- Reading Corner
- Post-16 University and Apprenticeship Prospectuses and Information
- Designated tables at social times for reading, homework and revision, games and colouring/crafts
- Magazines and News
- Graphic Novels
- Library noticeboard